Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Across the world

So i have been thinking about my future a lot more constructively lately. So i started to look up places that i could intern at over the summer. I would like to go somewhere outside of the U.S. so i went ahead and called Australia and South Africa. I got a good lead in Newcastle, Australia. I feel pretty good about this one, hopefully i don't get to stoked on it and then it doesn't work out. I have also been thinking about getting a duel citizenship if i can, so i can get a UK passport. Apparently they da kine to have when traversing the world. I've been told you don't even need to get a visa in some countries if you have it, but i'm still slowly researching it. It'll probably be a lot of money and maybe not worth it, we'll see. I am also thinking of cape town south africa. But who knows these days what will really happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment