Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sahar's Story

These miles underneath my belt they don't mean a thing, to me [oh oh oh]

They built a wall straight through my home I'll climb underneath, for you [oh oh oh]

Hate has burned inside my eyes, as blood rained down, take it away [oh oh oh]

Chorus:
In my dreams [oh oh oh],
Above olive trees,
Bullets turn to doves,
With songs of peace
With songs of love

Their guns waving in my face, tell me if I come, or if I go [oh oh oh]

For centuries this holy land, raped and ravished through, I weep [oh oh oh]

The bullets flying over me, flames in my chest, beg me "run!" [oh oh oh]

Chorus

Echoes the Call to Prayer, I'm on my knees, do you hear? [Oh oh oh]

As I stare in his eyes, I know you've helped me come, to love...my enemies

No comments:

Post a Comment