Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Aloha Monday

I have Monday's off from my internship and this Monday was my first one off. It was absolutely Bitchin'! It started with a logging session at Chuns with bruddah Trey and bruddah John. The sun was shinning and the crowd wasn't too heavy. We then went to lunch at Stortos which is always a delight. We then rushed back to watch the LA Kings game, they beat the St. Louis Blues 5-2 in game #2 of the semifinals!!!! I was ecstatic!!! After the game Aaron, John, Todd, and I went to Pounders and body-surfed. It was big out, and there were some more bruddahs and friends in the lineup, Mark Winchell and Caleb Bishop. Aaron and I stayed till it got dark, just enjoying one of the many activities that fuels and strengthens our friendship. After Pounders we went home and changed then Matt, Aaron, John, Sophie, and I all went to Haleiwa Eats for john's going away dinner. We witnessed a gnarly fender-bender. After dinner we went to Trey's FHE in the CAC and had root beer floats, then we went to the backyard house and played ping pong and hung out. Just a day full of great activities, some would call it a super Monday and I would say to them, "that's probably good".

No comments:

Post a Comment