Monday, November 14, 2011

Lunar Love

lunar love, moon above me,
you pull my heart and you pull the sea,
like you I only shine,
in the light of hearts brighter than mine,

shadows cast from the darkest trees,
you catch the sinner down on his knees,
throw the first stone if you dare,
down with your light and your judging stare,

Chorus
do the stars speak of me?
will you ever see?
your pull that moves the tides,
oh, it pulls on me

you're not the only one with a dark side,
a place to run to, a place to hide,
I know you're lonely up in the dark sky,
I can feel it when you cry,

is there no one for you above,
no one to hold, no one to love,
you're need for love is what I share,
someone to live life with someone to care,

Chorus (x2)

Oh, we are two lost souls,
shining on the world,
looking for a love that will never be

No comments:

Post a Comment